IMPORTANT COVID PROCEDURES: –
– All clients can accompany their pets to their appointments.
– Face coverings are not required (but are still encouraged according to the MN Dept. of Health and the CDC). Face coverings for unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged.
– We ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided as you enter the building.
– While in the exam room we request the client(s) to remain seated on the bench when the veterinarian and other team member(s) are in the room. Staying seated will allow for more appropriate distancing.
Book your pet’s next appointment now by calling us at 763-792-2337! Current clients can request exams on our website and via our loyalty rewards app! We are accepting new clients – please call us at 763-792-2337 to schedule an exam.
* It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.*
Voted “Best Veterinary Clinic” by Sun Media Minnlocal.com Readers Multiple Years!
Welcome to the Blaine Central Veterinary Clinic. We strive to provide the best advanced veterinary care for your cats and dogs with a caring, personal touch.
Your pet’s health is our greatest concern at our hospital. We provide routine wellness care, in addition to care for pets who are ill or injured in the northern Twin Cities area. We service pets from Blaine, Mounds View, Ham Lake, Andover, New Brighton, Lexington, Lino Lakes, Circle Pines, Arden Hills, Spring Lake Park, Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Park, Fridley, St. Paul, Minneapolis and more.
We have a full-service animal hospital with pet care services ranging from routine vaccinations to full surgical, pharmacy, laboratory, diagnostics, radiology and ultrasound.
Please call for an appointment or stop by for a tour if you are in the area. Come see our beautiful state of the art hospital, you won’t be disappointed! We love our clinic and we know you will too.
If you are in the market for a veterinary clinic, please see the standards of care.