IMPORTANT UPDATE 5/10/2021:
The entire Blaine Central Veterinary Clinic team would like to thank all of our clients for your kindness and patience while we are navigating our way through changing COVID-19 protocols. We are so grateful for all you have done to assist us during your appointments with us. You have remained patient with increased wait times and busy phone lines. Thank you for your understanding.
We are reopening our doors to all clients to accompany their pets to their appointments. We can’t wait to welcome you all back into our hospital, and we have a few new rules that we hope you’ll follow when you visit:
– You must wear a mask when inside our hospital – Only one adult may accompany the pet into the exam room (We will also continue curbside service for those that would prefer to remain outside.)
– We will still perform contact-less temperatures of all clients entering our building – if you are showing a fever, you will be asked to remain in your car while you pet is inside for their appointment and we will continue as a curbside service. Don’t worry, you pet will get a lot of treats and attention!
– We are asking that no children accompany you to your pet’s appointment
– We ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided as you enter the building. You will then be escorted right to the exam room. We will try to avoid having clients in the lobby due to social distancing guidelines.
– While in the exam room we require the client to remain seated on the bench when the Doctor and Technician are in the room. Staying seated will allow for more appropriate distancing.
– You will be checked out in the exam room. Please be patient as we want to maintain safety for you as well as our team.
We have missed you and can’t wait to see all of you very soon – Book your pet’s next appointment now!
* It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Blaine Central Veterinary Clinic
Voted “Best Veterinary Clinic” by Sun Media Minnlocal.com Readers Multiple Years!
Welcome to the Blaine Central Veterinary Clinic. We strive to provide the best advanced veterinary care for your cats and dogs with a caring, personal touch.
Your pet’s health is our greatest concern at our hospital. We provide routine wellness care, in addition to care for pets who are ill or injured in the northern Twin Cities area. We service pets from Blaine, Mounds View, Ham Lake, Andover, New Brighton, Lexington, Lino Lakes, Circle Pines, Arden Hills, Spring Lake Park, Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Park, Fridley, St. Paul, Minneapolis and more.
We have a full-service animal hospital with pet care services ranging from routine vaccinations to full surgical, pharmacy, laboratory, diagnostics, radiology and ultrasound.
Please call for an appointment or stop by for a tour if you are in the area. Come see our beautiful state of the art hospital, you won’t be disappointed! We love our clinic and we know you will too.
If you are in the market for a veterinary clinic, please see the standards of care.