IMPORTANT UPDATE 2/12/21:
The entire Blaine Central Veterinary Clinic team would like to thank all of our clients for your kindness and patience while we are navigating our way through changing COVID-19 protocols. We are so grateful for all you have done to assist us during your appointments with us. You have remained patient with increased wait times and busy phone lines. Thank you for your understanding.
If your pet is scheduled for a doctor appointment, you may accompany your pet inside the building (a MAXIMUM of 1 adult). We will also continue curbside service for those that would prefer to remain outside. Here’s how your appointment will look:
* When you arrive for your appointment, please call 763-792-2337. When an exam room is open, you will be met at our front door and allowed inside the vestibule where we will perform a contact-less temperature.
* End of Life appointments – we will escort you and your loved one (a MAXIMUM of 2 adults) directly into the exam room. Please give us a call at 763-792-2337 when you arrive so we can allow you into our building. We will still perform a contactless temperature to confirm no fever.
* You will be asked a series of COVID-19 health related questions. Please be patient, we want to make sure our team remains healthy in order to keep being there for your pets.
* If you are showing a fever, you will be asked to remain in your car while we take your pet inside and your appointment will be continued as a curbside service. Don’t worry, we will give you pet a lot of treats and attention!
* If you do not have a fever, you will then be allowed inside our clinic for your appointment.
* It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
* We ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided as you enter the building. You will then be escorted right to the exam room. We will try to avoid having clients in the lobby due to social distancing guidelines.
* We will allow a MAXIMUM of one person with their pet into the exam room for each appointment. Others will be asked to remain in the car. No children will be allowed.
* While in the building, we require clients to wear a properly fitted face mask at all times, no exceptions.Unfortunately, we are not able to supply these at this time.
* While in the exam room we require the client to remain seated on the bench when the Doctor and Technician are in the room. Staying seated will allow for more appropriate distancing.
* You will be checked out in the exam room. Please be patient as we want to maintain safety for you as well as our team.
* We will continue to service technician appointments such as lab appointments, injections, nail trims, anal glands expressions, etc. via curbside service. Please call 763-792-2337 when you arrive, and a technician will be out to get your pet as soon as possible. Please remain in the parking lot during the entire appointment.
* Medication and food refills will continue to be handled via curbside as well. Please give us a call at 763-792-2337 when you arrive, and we will bring the medication or diet out to you.
Blaine Central Veterinary Clinic
Voted “Best Veterinary Clinic” by Sun Media Minnlocal.com Readers Multiple Years!
Welcome to the Blaine Central Veterinary Clinic. We strive to provide the best advanced veterinary care for your cats and dogs with a caring, personal touch.
Your pet’s health is our greatest concern at our hospital. We provide routine wellness care, in addition to care for pets who are ill or injured in the northern Twin Cities area. We service pets from Blaine, Mounds View, Ham Lake, Andover, New Brighton, Lexington, Lino Lakes, Circle Pines, Arden Hills, Spring Lake Park, Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Park, Fridley, St. Paul, Minneapolis and more.
We have a full-service animal hospital with pet care services ranging from routine vaccinations to full surgical, pharmacy, laboratory, diagnostics, radiology and ultrasound.
Please call for an appointment or stop by for a tour if you are in the area. Come see our beautiful state of the art hospital, you won’t be disappointed! We love our clinic and we know you will too.
If you are in the market for a veterinary clinic, please see the standards of care.